- A professional tour operator with more that 15 years of experience
- A long experience in organizing food & wine programs in Italy
- I have a cooking school created to organize cooking classes and corporate events in Turin
- I have my own staff of professional cooks with Michelin stars restaurants experience. I’m a chef myself
- I can organize a cooking experience in any place my clients ask me: relais, castles, olive groves, on a beach…
- I’m Italian. I know Italy and what can be interesting to see (and avoid) in Italy.
What can CookinItaly do for you:
- Organize and manage a whole program (accommodation, cooking experiences, restaurants, visits)
- Organize and manage only part of a wider program (at least the cooking experience)
- Organize and manage corporate programs and events involving a cooking experience
- Whatever you have in mind that requires a cooking experience
Who CookinItaly addresses to:
- Private clients wanting to have an exclusive tour organized to perfection
- Tour operators and travel professionals
- Event planners
What is what I call a Cooking Experience?
A cooking experience is love, culture, challenge, satisfaction and much more.
It’s the chance for people who love good food (and particularly good Italian food) to get in contact with our incredible cuisine, to learn directly from professional chefs and to live an intimate experience doing what they love.
A nice food experience is exclusive, not standardized, technical, cultural and tasteful.