Torino is a beautiful city and the headquarters of CookinItaly. This is our town, our culinary background and the place where we organize the best cooking classes available in Turin and other cooking events (team buildings, dinners, aperitifs, etc.).
We offer 2 options, specifically studied to be able to satisfy all our clients:
- From 1 to 5 people: opportunity of having the cooking class organized at the “Home Kitchen” at the place of CookinItaly’s director Federico, using the beautiful kitchen he built for his everyday life. Large and fully equipped, this is a great opportunity for visitors wanting to experience an exclusive full immersion in a chef’s life.
Cooking classes usually start at 10.30 a.m., a lunch follows. If the weather is fine the lunch can be served in the garden.
- Larger groups: cooking classes organized inside the lab of CookinItaly, studied for groups of up to 40 people.
Not available for less than 6 people due to the high costs connected to its use.
AGNOLOTTI DEL PLIN
RISOTTO WITH RED WINE
SPINACH FLAN WITH CHEESE FONDUE
If you are coming to Torino and would like to attend a cooking class at CookinItaly, this is what we offer:
- All the classes are hands-on.
- A cooking class usually starts at 10/10.30 a.m. and lasts 3 hours.
- After the cooking class we’ll have a lunch with what has been prepared.
- During the lunch we’ll taste some good local wine.
- You’ll receive all the recipes, printed in English.
1 person: cooking class at the “home kitchen”, 250€.
2 people: cooking class at the “home kitchen”, 120€ per person.
3 to 5 people: cooking class at the “home kitchen”, 110€ per person.
From 6 people: cooking class at the “Cooking School Kitchen”, 100€ per person.
All prices include all taxes.
All our services are on request, you can inquire by sending us the form that you can find here.
THE KITCHEN AT THE COOKING SCHOOL – from 6 persons.
THE HOME KITCHEN – up to 5 persons.